An Independent Family-Owned Newspaper
Follow us on:
Subscribe to our RSS News Feed
Wednesday, 18 April 2012
A FIRE crew from Yelverton attended a chimney fire at a property in Buckland Monachorum on April 10.
On arrival, the chimney was well alight and crews extinguished the blaze using chimney gear. No damage was sustained to the property.
All content © of Tavistock Times Gazette unless stated otherwise.
Comments on this news item:
Be the first to comment using the form below.
Add your comment:
Something to sell?